Construction Inspections COVID-19 UPDATE 3/17/2020
Construction Inspections COVID-19 UPDATE
1. All required inspections for new construction, residential & commercial-unoccupied buildings and any work on the exterior or outside of any occupied building will be performed as usual.
2. Rough inspections for new additions will be done provided no entry to the occupied home or building is required. Commercial rough inspections will be done in unoccupied structures.
3. Contractors(13V Home Improvement Contractors; Licensed Master Plumbers; Licensed Master electricians; HVACR-Licensed Heating -Ventilation- Air Conditioning &Refrigeration contractors) can self certify rough inspections in existing occupied buildings with photos and signed & Licensed sealed documentation for the time being. The certifying contractor will bear responsibility for the work performed for a period of 10 years.
4. Residential heater, air conditioner, boiler, and or water heater replacement inspections will be deferred to a later date. The licensed contractor that performed thework may also self-certify the installation with photos and sealed documentation.
5. We ask that social distancing of 6 feet be observed during inspections.