TEMPORARY BOROUGH CLOSING
Effective March 16, 2020 until March 30, 2020 the Borough will be CLOSED to the public for non-essential services
In accordance with Federal, State & County Health Department recommendations, the Borough will be CLOSED to the public for non-essential services until March 30, 2020.
Construction permits, marriage & death certificates can be obtained by appointment only
- For construction call: (856) 783-6320 ext.1500
- For marriage & death certificates call: (856) 783-6320 ext. 3300
- For Police matters: Use the phone on the vestibule wall
- All borough sponsored public events are postponed until further notice
- Trash, recycling and other essential services will continue. However, delays may occur should the spread of the virus impact our workforce. We ask for your patience & understanding during these demanding times.
For updated information see https://www.somerdale-nj.com/news/march17-covid-19